TCS Recruitment for Batch 2019 & 2020
(TATA Consultancy Services)
|Short Details : TATA Consultancy Services TCS Recruitment Online Form 2019 Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the TCS.|
Online Form Dates | महत्वपूर्ण तिथि
For B.Sc. / BCA
Starting Date - 16 September 2019
Online Form Fees | आवेदन शुल्क
There is No Application Fee For All Candidates
JOB LOCATION & Number of Post
All Over India
Online Form AGE LIMIT | आयु सीमा
As Per TCS Rules
|TCS Recruitment for Batch 2019 & 2020|
About TCS Smart Hiring For B.Sc./BCA - BATCH OF 2020 and 2019 : -
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for talented BSC and BCA students from the 2019 and 2020 batches. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for science students to become a part of India's most successful IT services company. Furthermore, exceptional perrformers will join TCS Ignite - TCS's unique "science to software" initiative that trains you on the latest and trending technologies like AI and AR/VR and opens up a full-fledged global IT career while also letting you pursue an MCA from SASTRA University.
Note: TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor has it authorized anyone to charge.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :-
1. Eligibility Criteria: B. Sc, BCA, and B.Voc (Computer science and IT) are eligible
2. Percentage Criteria - 50% throughout in X / XII / BSc / BCA /B.Voc (3 years) in Computer Science or IT
3. Overall Gap in Academics not to exceed 2 years. Extended Education will not be allowed.
4. For 2019 batch, candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
5. For 2020 batch, candidates are allowed to have 2 standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
ONLINE TEST DETAILS :-
The test will have 40 (MCQ or Fill-in-the-blank type) questions to be answered in 90 minutes. It comprises three sections - Quantiative Aptitude (15 questions, 45 minutes), Verbal Ability (15 questions, 15 minutes) and Programming Logic (10 questions, 30 minutes).
The Quantiative Section will have simple questions from school-level math from topics like linear algebra, ratio and proportion, speed-distance, geometry, time and work, profit and loss, areas and volumes, coordinate geometry, probability and statistics, number systems, trigonometry, calculus and data interpretation. Verbal Ability will have simple questions covering reading comprehension, basic english grammar and sentence construction.
Programming logic will have simple questions requiring you to read and understand short code snippets in C language and identifying what the code does.
ABOUT TCS MBA HIRING DRIVE 2020 : -
A Pan India hunt for the top Management Graduates.
TCS Management Hiring Drive is being launched exclusively for talented MBA students from the batch of 2020. This drive is aimed at hiring graduates from various PAN India institutes who can join TCS in FY 2020-21. We want to empower all young and bright management graduates to fulfil their dreams of attaining a shining career in TCS.
Through TCS Management Hiring Drive 2020, we are providing a plethora of openings across various specialization. We firmly believe that students' aspirations should meet with suitable opportunities to enable them to reach their maximum potential. This is a chance to add dimensions to your leadership skills through a gamut of key roles like Product Specialist, Pre Sales Consulting, Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Marketing Analyst and Solution Architect.
Basis the students' profile and their performance during selection, they will be handpicked for TCS Initial Learning Program (ILP). Through ILP, students will be able to lay a strong foundation for an enriching career.
ASSESSMENT ELIGIBILITY : -
1. Qualification - 2 Years full time MBA graduates from the batch of 2020
2. Eligible Streams - Marketing / Finance / Systems / Operations / IT / Supply Chain / Business Economics / Finance / Productivity and Quality Management/E-Commerce/Logistics/Retail/Analytics / AI
3. Undergraduate Qualification - Candidate's undergraduate degree should be in "Bachelor of Engineering / Technology". Students from Integrated 5 year MBA programs shall also be eligible to apply.
4. %Criteria - 60% and more throughout the education is mandatory. Extended education is not allowed. Only full time regular courses are allowed.
5. Backlog - No pending backlog should be there at the time of appearing for TCS process
6. Gap Criteria - Overall Gap in Academic Career should not to exceed 30 months
7. Joining in TCS would be from April 2020 onwards as per the business requirements.
ASSESSMENT DETAILS : - The online test will have questions from Business Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude & Verbal Communication areas
(Note – सभी उम्मीदवार (Candidates) ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने से पहले Official Website को पूरा जरुर पढ़े)
Apply Online (B.Sc. / BCA)
Apply Online (MBA)
Sarkari Readers is educational website. It provides all types of Government Jobs Updates & Admission Form information.
Join us on Facebook & Allow our notification service to get all updates straight to your mobile or desktop.
Sarkari Readers gives you All Sarkari Exam information, Sarkari Result, Sarkari Naukari, Sarkari Admit Card, Sarkari Result Merit Lists informations direct to you.
We will provide you all exam syllabus & their latest Official notification, Exam Information & latest Upcoming Government jobs News direct to you.